Friday, September 12, 2014

Money Makeover – Make Money From Home

Money Makeover-Make Money From Home

If you’re reading this you are obviously interested in making money from home like me. (smile) Ever since I had my first son, even while pregnant, I began to look into work from home opportunities. That was 8 years ago.

I started with one company but didn’t have the money to keep up with the auto-shipments. I then went into the childcare field and figured I could get paid while doing something I was already doing…taking care of children. Now, I run a preschool program from home which I still include my children and homeschool my oldest now, but childcare and preschool is a lot of work, a lot of hours, and the pay is hardly worth all the work you have to do but I do love to teach them.

I ran into a direct sales company and joined thinking it would work for me but after 3 months and no sales I no longer believed in it and did not have the time or money to keep putting into something not generating any income. Then there was the light bulb and opportunity I work now!

I found out I could work from home, still do everything else I do, and make money online through social media. On top of that, I get to play with make up and basically get paid to play with make up. Now, I thought I had finally found something that would work. It did!

It will be 2 months for me on September 26, 2014. I made money my first week. I was so excited!

So here is my 7 Steps to Your Money Makeover and Make Money from Home

Step 1 Write out your financial goals.
Step 2 Find a network marketing company with a product you love and that has a large target audience. (You have to be a product of the product and your product has to be in demand!)
Step 3 Make sure their compensation plan will align with your financial goals.
Step 4 Research the networking strategy that would best fit your lifestyle.
Step 5 Join the company you chose.
Step 6 Work with your sponsor to game plan on tackling your financial goal in the most efficient way for your lifestyle.
Step 7 Make Money from Home!

Subscribe below for my 7 "Makeover Tips".
Enjoy!
Get Your Shine On,
Diva Lash FX

Subscribe and Get My "Makeover Tips" Newsletter FREE
Name:

Email:

ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

Purchase your Younique products at http://www.divalashfx.com
Join my Younique Team at https://www.youniqueproducts.com/divalashfx/business/presenterinfo

No comments:

Post a Comment