Monday, September 29, 2014

2 Minute 3D Mascara Makeover

It’s amazing what a little 3D mascara will do. The picture on the left is without 3D mascara and the one on the right is with mascara.


Check out how a little 3D mascara made my face a lot more appealing! All I used in these photos is foundation and 3D FIBER LASHES and boom…beautiful face!

Moms take a little 2 minute breather today for yourself and get your beauty on. You deserve the confidence in your God given beauty to be enhanced and this look only took 2 minutes. So try it! Tell me what you think? How did your 2 minute makeover make you feel?

I love my 3D Fiber Lashes!  To get yours and more go to my website and shop my party!

Get Your Shine ON Ladies,
DivalashFX

Looking to make money online? Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment